Maurizio Bianchi - Mectpyo Bakterium / Genocide O.T.M. FLAC download
|2-2||Genocide O.T.M. 1||6:27|
|2-3||Genocide O.T.M. 2||6:30|
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0100966097-0101
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0100966099-0101
- Copyright (c) – Maurizio Bianchi
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – menstrualrecordings
- Engineered At – Mectpyo Studio
- Produced At – Mectpyo Studio
- Edited At – Menstrual Studio
- Remastered At – Menstrual Studio
- Coordinator [Reissue], Reissue Producer – Alessandro Bosello, Alessandro Camardo
- Electronics [Protoelectronics], Composed By, Arranged By, Engineer, Producer – MB* (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
NotesRe-issue of Maurizio Bianchi's early LP Mectpyo Bakterium, including a bonus disc with 55 minutes of ultra rare material, officially published on CD for the first time here.
Tracks 1 & 2: engineering, production at Mectpyo Studio - 1981 in Milano, Italy.
The first two tracks are from the 1982 LP 'Mectpyo Bakterium' released by DYS Records, USA. The third track is from the '40 Days / 40 Nights' compilation on Stratosphere Music, Japan. The fourth track is from the 'International Friendship' compilation on Syncord, Germany.
All material contained in this CD was published in the 90s without Maurizio Bianchi's permission.
Zyclombie is a bonus track from the limited (edition of 100) LP 'Leibstandarte SS MB 2' released unofficially in the 90s in Japan (the track is titled Zyklombie there). Tracks 2 and 3 are taken from the ultra rare and ultra limited (edition of 50) acetate 7" 'Genocide Of The Menses' released unofficially in the late 80s/early 90s by twothousandmaniacs in Japan. The last four tracks are highlights from the limited (edition of 150) 2LP compilation 'M.B. Anthology 1981 - 1984' released unofficially in the 90s in Japan.
The tracks on this compact disc were mastered directly from unofficial vinyl records. Sound quality varies.
Editing and re-mastering Menstrual Studio, Varese (Italy) 2007.
Edition of 600 numbered copies, in a tri-fold 10" sleeve with original artwork.
(c) Maurizio Bianchi (p) menstrualrecordings 2008.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): Sony DADC DEDICATED TO A0100966097-0101 14 A1
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 94K6
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): Sony DADC MAURIZIO A0100966099-0101 14 A0
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 94K4
|DYS 08||Maurizio Bianchi||Mectpyo Bakterium (LP)||Dys||DYS 08||US||1982|
|6MB006DD||M.B.*||Mectpyo Bakterium (2xFile, FLAC, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Maurizio Bianchi)||6MB006DD||2009|
|none||M.B.*||Mectpyo Bakterium (Cass)||Not On Label (Maurizio Bianchi Self-released)||none||Italy||1981|
|LH49||Maurizio Bianchi||Mectpyo Bakterium (LP, Ltd, Num, RE, Mar)||menstrualrecordings||LH49||Italy||2013|
|6MB006||Maurizio Bianchi||Mectpyo Bakterium (CD, Album, RE)||EEs'T Records||6MB006||Italy||1998|
FLAC albums related Maurizio Bianchi - Mectpyo Bakterium / Genocide O.T.M.: