Alan Hovhaness, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Music Of Alan Hovhaness FLAC download
|Symphony Etchmiadzin (Symphony No. 21)||(17:14)|
|3||Introduzione, Largo, Maestoso||8:51|
|4||Armenian Rhapsody No. 3||5:34|
|5||Mountains And Rivers Without End||24:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Crystal Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Sanyo, U.S.A. – B8120D
- Composed By, Conductor, Liner Notes – Alan Hovhaness
- Engineer [Recording Engineer], Recorded By – Bob Auger
- Mastered By [Digitally Mastered By] – Sanyo Electric Company*
- Orchestra – Royal Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Recorded By [Digitally Rerecorded By] – Vic Muenzer
NotesTotal Time: 63:41
High quality analog tapes were recorded digitally.
Recording Information: The works on this compact disc were recorded in London in 1971 by recording engineer Bob Auger. The original tapes utilized Dolby-A noise reduction and were produced for LP under the Unicorn label and then rereleased as Poseidon Records POS1002 and POS1004. All rights were assigned to Crystal Records in 1981. For this compact disc, the tapes were rerecorded digitally by engineer Vic Muenzer in Chicago, using a Sony 1610 digital processor. Digital mastering and pressing is by the Sanyo Electric Company in Japan and Indiana.
℗1987, Crystal Records, Inc. (Disc, Inlay)
℗1988, Crystal Records, Inc. (Booklet)
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CRYCD804 B8120D MANUFACTURED BY SANYO
FLAC albums related Alan Hovhaness, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Music Of Alan Hovhaness: