Laurie Anderson - Talk Normal (A Lecture By Laurie Anderson) FLAC download
|A2||Violin & Mouth|
|A3||Clone & I|
|A7||Animation Of Running Man|
|A10||Sign Language Of O Superman|
|A11||Dance To Conduct Music|
|A12||Phone From W.S. Burroughs|
|B2||Backwards Rock Video|
|B3||Song Of Alter Ego|
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Masao Ota
- Coordinator [Usa] – Margaret Smilow
- Design [Cover] – Mitsuaki Takeda
- Design [Graphic Designer] – Katsuhiko Shibuya
- Executive-Producer – Reiko Ohara , Yutaka Shigenobu
- Film Director [Video Director] – Hiroyoshi Usui, Zenboku Sato
- Lighting Director – Atsushi Ishida, Hiromi Ishida, Toshio Konishi
- Management [Laurie Anderson] – Linda Goldstein
- Other [Production Staff] – Eriko Akami, Kenji Taguchi, Miho Takahashi, Tomomi Nagasawa, Zenboku Sato
- Producer – Setsuko Miura
- Stage Manager – Hideo Sugawara
- Written-By, Producer – Laurie Anderson
NotesTwo-sided CD Video LD (CLV, digital sound). Bilingual sound (Japanese/English). Contains semi-transparent sheet with liner notes in Japanese.
A3, B15, and B16 contains excerpts from the television program "What You Mean We?". © 1986 Canal Street Communications, Inc. Thanks to WGBH TV, Boston.
A4 contains excerpts from "Alive from Off Center". © 1987 Canal Street Communications, Inc. Thanks to KTCA TV, Minneapolis.
A5, A7 to A9, and A11 to A13 contains excerpts from the film "Home of the Brave". © 1986 Canal Street Communications, Inc./ Warner Brothers Records
A6 contains excerpts from the music video "Sharkey's Day". © 1984 Warner Brothers Records
B14 contains excerpts from the music video "O Superman". © 1981 Warner Brothers Records
At the '87 Tokyo International Video Biennale, held at Spiral Hall, performance artist Laurie Anderson gave the unforgettable lecture-demonstration, "Talk Normal".
In "Talk Normal", Anderson discusses the many elements that distinguish her work, -from the unique violins that serve as her alter egos, to her video clone, to her experiments with electronics and her personal homage to Oscar Schlemmer's Bauhaus dances.
Through excerpts from the film, Home of the Brave, the television program, What You Mean We?, and the music videos, O Superman and Sharkey's Day, Anderson draws you into an eclectic world where sight and sound are united.
In "Talk Normal", New York's best known performance artist talks about herself.
© 1989 Canal Street Communications, Inc./TV Man Union, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988 102 61058 6
FLAC albums related Laurie Anderson - Talk Normal (A Lecture By Laurie Anderson):