Francisco López & Zan Hoffman - Concert For 300 Magnetic Tapes FLAC download
|A||Concert For 300 Magnetic Tapes||30:00|
- Copyright (c) – The Tapeworm
- Copyright (c) – Francisco López
- Copyright (c) – Zan Hoffman
- Mastered At – Messor Studios
- Mastered At – Mobile Messor
- Remixed At – Messor Studios
- Remixed At – Mobile Messor
- Edited By [Re-edited], Remix, Remastered By – Francisco López
NotesCreated in live performances in Spain (performing as "Zan Francisco" in Madrid, Alcalá de Henares and Gijón) in 1994, using 300 tapes received from around 200 different artists from the international home-music cassette network. Remixed and mastered at Messor Studios, Antonio García Studios (Madrid) and Zidslick Studios (Louisville, KY) in 1994. Re-edited, re-mixed and re-mastered by Francisco López at Mobile Messor (Paraguay) in 2010. This recording copyright Francisco López and Zan Hoffman – 1994, 2010. Many thanks to all the participant artists, Llorenç Barber and Armando Benito.
This cassette is a product of The Tapeworm – "…and here is the two-coloured goat velvet and leather ballerina"
TTW#30, copyright 2011 The Tapeworm.
Edition of 300 copies.
FLAC albums related Francisco López & Zan Hoffman - Concert For 300 Magnetic Tapes: