Kiss My Jazz - In Stained Glass FLAC download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Jacki BilletCello – Simon LenskiDrums – Aarich JespersEngineer – Bernardo Fernandez, Karl Broeckaert*Guitar – Elko BlijweertMixed By – Filip HeurckmansOrgan – Stef Kamil CarlensPercussion, Saxophone – Dirk De HoogheSaxophone – Mathias BroeckaertTrumpet – Heyme LangbroekViolin – Buni LenskiVocals – Craig WardVocals, Guitar – Rudy Trouvé
Composed By, Recorded By – Aarich Jespers
|3||Burn In Hell (4-Track Version)
Recorded By, Vocals, Trumpet, Guitar – Heyme*
|4||L'Ivresse De Maman
Recorded By – Dirk BulkensVocals [French], Toy, Percussion, Groovebox [Rythmbox] – Dirk BulkensVocals, Bass, Percussion, Toy – Jacki BilletWritten-By – Dirk*, Jacki*
|5||Mute Fish (4-Track Version)
Bass – Jacki BilletDrums, Vocals – Stef Kamil CarlensGuitar – Elko BlijweertTrumpet – Heyme LangbroekVocals, Guitar – Rudy Trouvé
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Heavenhotel
- Copyright (c) – Heavenhotel
- Recorded At – Ghosttown, Antwerp
- Mastered At – Electric City
- Mixed At – Galaxy Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Artwork – Rudy Trouvé
- Composed By, Arranged By – Kiss My Jazz
- Layout – Dirk Belmans
- Photography By – Bache Jespers
- Producer – Kiss My Jazz
Made in Holland.
- Stained Glass: recorded in Elko's grandparents garage with the mobile from Motor Music.
- Fanfare: 4-track played by a Dutch fanfare.
- Burn In Hell: recorded in 1993.
- L'Ivresse De Maman: recorded on 8-track.
- Mute Fish: recorded on D.A.T. by Ghosttown in 1991. Above Stef's place.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5414064705040
- Rights Society: SABAM
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN HH 97004 @ 2 1-1-2-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 15AE
FLAC albums related Kiss My Jazz - In Stained Glass: