Cabaret Voltaire - Hai! & Red Mecca FLAC download
|A1||Walls Of Kyoto|
|A2||3 Days Monk|
|A4||Over & Over|
|A6||Taxi Music (Version)|
|B1||A Touch Of Evil|
|B4||A Thousand Ways|
|B6||Split Second Feeling|
|B8||Spread The Virus|
|B9||A Touch Of Evil (Reprise)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Japan Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Published By – Rough Trade Music
- Recorded At – Tsubaki House
- Recorded At – Western Works
- Produced At – Western Works
- Drums – Nik Allday (tracks: B1 to B9)
- Drums, Percussion – Alan Fish* (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Engineer – Peter Walmsley (tracks: A1 to A6), Pokari Sasaki (tracks: A1 to A6), Ponta II Ishibashi (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Film Technician [Slide Projector] – Lyn Clark* (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Layout [Original Sleeve Layout] – G House*
- Organ [Vox Continental], Other [Tape Recorder], Written-By – Christopher R. Watson* (tracks: B1 to B9)
- Photography By [Video] – Chutarou Mogi
- Producer, Recorded By, Artwork – Cabaret Voltaire
- Sleeve – Neville Brody
- Synthesizer, Guitar, Clarinet, Horns, Strings, Tape, Written-By, Photography By – Richard H. Kirk
- Vocals, Bass, Bongos, Written-By – Stephen Mallinder
NotesDouble play cassette version.
A side: recorded at Tsubaki House, Tokyo, March 23rd 1982. Rough Trade Music. (p) 1982 Japan Records (c) 1991 Mute Records Ltd.
B side: recorded and produced at Western Works May 1981. Published by Rough Trade Music. (p) 1990 Mute Records Ltd. (c) 1991 Mute Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5016025470112
FLAC albums related Cabaret Voltaire - Hai! & Red Mecca: