UI - Lifelike FLAC download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Drive Until He Sleeps||4:05|
|A2||Blood In The Air||4:32|
Written-By – Waldmann*, Frere-Jones*
|B1||Green Of The Melon||3:23|
|B3||The Fortunate One Knows No Anxiety||3:54|
|B4||News To Go Farther||2:09|
Written-By – Frere-Jones*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Southern Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Southern Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Graphic Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Southern Studios
- Recorded At – IIwII Studio
- Recorded At – Steep Studios
- Recorded At – Remnant Studios
- Published By – Ay Nako Music
- Published By – Sandy Loam Music
- Published By – Tired Ass Music
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – P.R. Records Limited
- Distributed By – Pias – 541-8547-10 251
- Bass [Fender Jazz And Telecaster], Guitar [Gibson Les Paul], Electric Guitar [Magnatone], Synthesizer [EML 101, Roland Juno 106, Roland SH-101], Drum Machine [Roland TR-808], Keyboards, Maracas, Tambourine, Piano, Sampler, Sequenced By, Sounds [Shim] – Sasha Frere-Jones
- Bass [Fender Jazz And Precision], Electric Bass [Hagstrom], Double Bass [Acoustic], Bass Guitar [Guild Acoustic], Guitar [Custom 4-String Fretless Tenor], Keyboards [Wurlitzer], Synthesizer [Korg MS-20], Cello – Wilbo Wright
- Brass [Horns U.K.] – Gary Barnacle, Nick Pentelow, Pete Thoms*
- Brass [Horns U.S.] – Herb Hubel, Lenny Pierro, Marc McDonald, Todd Westervelt, Trish Johnson
- Design – Richard McGuire
- Drums [Leedy Drum Kit], Cowbell, Wood Block – Clem Waldmann
- Engineer [Assistant] – Sal Mormando (tracks: B2, B3)
- Mastered By – John Loder
- Plated By – M
- Producer, Mixed By – Greg Frey, Sasha Frere-Jones
- Recorded By – Greg Frey
- Recorded By [Additional Horns] – Harvey Birrell
- Recorded By [Additional Material] – Sasha Frere-Jones
- Written-By – UI (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5)
Notes© & ℗ 1998 Southern Records Inc.
All songs by Ui, published by Ay Nako Music, Sandy Loam Music, Tired Ass Music, all BMI;
except track A5 published by Nako/Tired Ass Music (BMI) and track B6, published by Ay Nako Music, BMI.
Recorded between August 1996 and December 1997.
Additional horns recorded on June 27, 1996 at Southern Studios, London, UK.
Basic tracks for B2 and B3 recorded February 17, 1997.
Additional material recorded between June and November 1997 at Steep Studios, CT and Remnant Studios, NY.
Mixed during November and December 1997.
Mastered January 30, 1998.
In memory of Robin C. Jones (1933-1997) and Darlene Gibson (1943-1997).
Barcode and PIAS distribution code on sticker (back cover).
Made in England.
Direct Metal Mastering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 18751 85471 0
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched - variant 1): 18547-1-A1 PR-M DMM B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched - variant 1): 18547-1-B1 PR-M DMM B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched - variant 2): 18547-1-A1 PR-M DMM E
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched - variant 2): 18547-1-B1 PR-M DMM C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched - variant 3): 18547-1-A1 PR-M DMM A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched - variant 3): 18547-1-B1 PR-M DMM A
- Rights Society: BMI
|18547-2||UI||Lifelike (CD, Album, Promo)||Southern Records||18547-2||UK||1998|
|18547-2||Ui||Lifelike (CD, Album)||Southern Records||18547-2||UK||1998|
FLAC albums related UI - Lifelike: