King Crimson - Schizoid Man FLAC download
|1||21st Century Schizoid Man (Edit)||4:44|
|2||21st Century Schizoid Man (Original Version)||6:53|
|3||21st Century Schizoid Man (Live 1969)||7:25|
|4||21st Century Schizoid Man (Live 1972)||11:28|
|5||21st Century Schizoid Man (Live 1974)||8:19|
- Manufactured By – Pony Canyon Inc.
- Licensed To – Pony Canyon Inc.
- Licensed Through – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Boz Burrell (tracks: 4), Greg Lake (tracks: 1 to 3), John Wetton (tracks: 5)
- Composed By – Lake*, McDonald*, Giles*, Sinfield*, Fripp*
- Design [Design Assistance] – Maggi Smith
- Design, Artwork By [Images] – David Coppenhall*
- Drums – Bill Bruford (tracks: 5), Ian Wallace (tracks: 4), Michael Giles (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer – Hunter MacDonald (tracks: 4), John Robson (tracks: 4), Richard Vickers (tracks: 3), Robin Thompson (tracks: 2)
- Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Lyrics By, Other [Illumination] – Peter Sinfield (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer – King Crimson (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Robert Fripp (tracks: 3, 5)
- Saxophone – Ian McDonald (tracks: 1 to 3), Mel Collins (tracks: 4)
- Violin – David Cross (tracks: 5)
NotesTrack 2 from "In The Court Of The Crimson King" recorded at Wessex Sound Studios, London, 1969.
Track 3 from "Epitaph: Live In 1969" recorded at Fillmore West, San Francisco, 15th December 1969.
Track 4 from "Earthbound" recorded at Wilmington, Delaware, 11th February 1972.
Track 5 from "USA II" recorded at Ashbury Park, NY on 28th June 1974.
No further informations for track 1.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin EG Records Ltd. except 3 & 5 owned by Discipline Global Mobile, and licensed exclusively to Pony Canyon Inc. for Japan by courtesy of Virgin Records Ltd.
℗ 1969 Virgin EG Records Ltd., (3 & 5) ℗ 1996 Discipline Global Mobile, under license to Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1996 Virgin Records Ltd.
Comes in a 2-panel Digipak.
Personal Note from Robert
"Is this a single? Is this an album? Is this listenable?
Six years of Schizoid Man by three different King Crimson line-ups in four locations at four different times and places = intense
And now a Dunlop advert = irony"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text on Obi strip): 4 988013 252400
- Barcode (String): 4988013252400
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L251
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4434
- Matrix / Runout: PCCY-01540 MT A02
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|7243 8 93675 2 2, VSCDG 1597||King Crimson||Schizoid Man (CD, EP, Comp)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 93675 2 2, VSCDG 1597||UK & Europe||1996|
|PCCY-01540||King Crimson||Schizoid Man (CD, EP, Comp, Promo, RE)||Discipline Global Mobile||PCCY-01540||Japan||2001|
|vsc1597||King Crimson||Schizoid Man (Cass, EP, Comp)||Virgin||vsc1597||UK & Europe||1996|
FLAC albums related King Crimson - Schizoid Man: