Residentie Orkest, Franz Liszt, Roger Norrington, France Clidat - Concerto For Piano And Orchestra 1 & 2 / Totentanz / Hungarian Fantasy FLAC download
|Concerto For Piano And Orchestra Nr. 1 In E Flat Major|
|A2||Quasi Adagio - Allegretto Vivace - Allegro Animato||9:10|
|A3||Allegro Marziale Animato||4:10|
|Concerto For Piano And Orchestra Nr. 2 In A|
|B1||Adagio Sostenuto Assai||5:00|
|B2||Allegro Agitato Assai||1:58|
|B5||Marziale, Un Poco Meno Allegro||3:38|
|C||Totentanz, Paraphrase On The "Dies Irae" For Piano And Orchestra||17:10|
|D||Hugarian Fantasy For Piano And Orchestra (Fantasia On Hungarian Folk Tunes)||16:05|
- Recorded At – De Doelen
- Pressed By – Dureco
- Printed By – v.d. Steeg Enschede Holland
- Conductor – Roger Norrington
- Design, Layout – Jacques Batteljee
- Engineer – Manfred Melchior
- Orchestra – Residentie Orkest
- Piano – France Clidat
- Producer – Ivan Pastor
- Sleeve Notes – Mark den Hertog*, PW Schilham*
- Translated By [Sleeve Notes] – Fiona J. Gale*, Ian F. Finlay
- Typography – Arno Van Orsouw
NotesFirst release in a series of 26 volumes, the proceeds of which were used for the building costs of the "Nieuwe Muziekzaal" in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Some copies were mailed out to clients of "Riem + Honig Papier B.V." (the company that provided the cardboard for the production of the gatefold covers) and contained an official letter from the company, with information about the record and the upcoming series. A scan of this letter has been added to the image section for clarity.
This first volume in the series was sponsored by the Dutch employment bureau "Content" [see images].
Inside gatefold: "These records are re-pressings of a recording which previously appeared under the Aristocrate label. Recorded in De Doelen Rotterdam 1975-76."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: PG7375 A 43C2 198532
- Matrix / Runout: PG7375 B 41C1 198532
- Matrix / Runout: PG7464 A 37C1 198533
- Matrix / Runout: PG7464 B 37C1 198533
FLAC albums related Residentie Orkest, Franz Liszt, Roger Norrington, France Clidat - Concerto For Piano And Orchestra 1 & 2 / Totentanz / Hungarian Fantasy: